Here are some reminders and tips from Lori that will help out with your summer schedule:
1. Keep your children on a schedule and use the same type of schedule system that the clinic or
the school has been using (such as a picture schedule).
2. Use the verbal behavior cards that the Behavior Techs are using in the clinic or at your home
and on your travels. You can ask your BCBA about getting a copy of the cards for your use!
3. Set up or have your Behavior Tech help you set up play and task stations in your house.
4. Travel with several preferred tasks. (There is a reason why restaurants have crayons!!)
5. Share these tips with other caregivers, camps, and grandparents. Consistency is key!